Monday, January 18, 2010

Comments, comments, comments

We have gotten some really wonderful comments from ebay customers lately and I thought I would share.

After describing that our retail store buys jewelry from walk in customers wishing to sell it for various reasons and that sometimes our investment in a particular piece is more (due to the needs of our customers) we received this wonderful email:

I like you a lot and this proves that we miss a lot by doing e-biz when we really don’t get to know the sellers/buyers. I really do respect that you all try to do right by people when they are on hard times and having to sell precious possessions J That also makes me feel much better about spending my money with the Gold Exchange.

A customer in the UK had her package go awry, but once she got it, had this to say:
I have the ring.  Its gorgeous my mum, sister and niece all want the ring, I will have to sleep with one eye open. Thank you, I am very happy with my purchase from you.

and some more comments from our feedback that show we must be doing things right!

exactly as described..very satisfied..love the rich color!! A+++++++transaction
great pendant fantastic shipping i love this trust worthy seller
I love the ring, it arrived quickly and I haven't taken it off since!!!
everything about my 1st time ever buying was excellent just so great loved it
WOW HOLY COW VERY VERY FAST SHIPPING
Set was better than described!! Great store and selection for anyone.
Great ring and crazy fast shipping
these earrings are very beautiful worth every penney would buy again

These and many more feedback comments can be seen in our Ebay store. 

We have new listings almost every day, recently we added many gold bracelets in every price range.

No comments: